[DAIS-WG] DAIS call Tomorrow DAI-RDF public comments required.

Isao KOJIMA kojima at ni.aist.go.jp
Mon Aug 1 02:23:38 CDT 2011

Dear,

1) We now have the final review on WS-DAI core/relational spec from
Dr. Alasdair Gray of Manchester
university. Based on this review draft, we think we need to have a
telcon tomorrow to discuss how we
should go forward.

This call will be held with WebEX as in the following info and please
join if interested.

2) Our WS-DAI RDF(S) Spec is in public comment phase and we are still
waiting for YOUR comments.
The deadline is 6th August which is quickly approaching.

Regards
Isao Kojima and Oscar Corcho
DAIS Co-Chairs
OGF