[DAIS-WG] Skype Call next week?

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Mar 25 03:26:13 CDT 2010

Hi,
    Any chance that we can have a skype call next week? My suggestion
would be to have at 8am GMT any day of next week. Things that need to
be discussed:

- Ascendency of Oscar Corcho to DAIS chair, removal of Mario. No one
   in the group has objected to this so it looks as though it can go
   ahead in conjunction with the removal of Mario Antonioletti as DAIS
   WG chair.
- Steven Lynden to become DAIS WG secretary. Again, noe one has
   objected to this so we should probably go ahead with this.
- Feedback from OGF.
- Progress with the finalisation of GFD.74 and GFD.76.
- Future plans.
- Anything else?

Skype calls are a new feature for us all - have used them in the past
and they have worked ok but we shall see if it works for this group.
I think I have the skype id of all the potential attendees (usual
suspects). If you want to attend and you do not have my skype id let
me know yours and I can add you to the call on the chose day. Let
me know about suitable times - it would be important to have Oscar,
Mario, Isao and Steven on this call at least.

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |