[DAIS-WG] DAIS Call Minutes - 21st June 2010

Steven Lynden steven.lynden at aist.go.jp
Mon Jun 21 19:37:23 CDT 2010

DAIS Call - 21st June 2010
===============

Present
-------
  Mario Antonioletti, EPCC
  Oscar Corcho, UPM
  Carlos Buil Aranda, UPM
  Steven Lynden, AIST

Agenda
------

- Review of actions from the last call.
- WS-DAI/WS-DAIR: status of the review, planning.
- Progress with the RDF implementations and interoperability testing plan.

Actions
-------

[MA] Email the specification reviewer once more to see if we can get a
time frame for the review.

[SL] Write, then send out, an initial draft of the RDF querying
specification experimental document.

[SL] Send a final-call email to the DAIS-WG list asking for input on
WS-DAI/WS-DAIR before submission (when we have some feedback regarding
the review).

Completed actions
-------

[SL] Update the RDF querying document & WSDL to reflect recent changes
to WS-DAI and WS-DAIR.

[MA] Chat with the WS-DAI/WS-DAIR specification reviewer and try to
get an estimate of how long it will take before we can get the review.

[OC] Inform Joel Replogle that there will be no DAIS session at the coming OFG.

--

The current bottleneck holding back WS-DAI/WS-DAIR is getting feedback
from the specification reviewer. The group will try again to get a

The group will wait until there is at least some initial feedback from
the reviewer before resubmitting WS-DAI/WS-DAIR.

Changes to the RDF querying document have been completed. These should
be propagated through to the implementations at UPM and AIST.

Next step is to start the experimental document, based on the same
structure as the document produced for WS-DAI/WS-DAIR.

The RDF querying specification is moving forwards, hopefully towards
submission before long, group members are encouraged to download it
and comment if possible.

DONM
----

5th July - 7am GMT/UTC