[DAIS-WG] DAIS Call Minutes - 5th July 2010

Steven Lynden steven.lynden at aist.go.jp
Mon Jul 5 05:07:27 CDT 2010

DAIS Call - 5th July 2010
===============

Present
-------
   Mario Antonioletti, EPCC
   Oscar Corcho, UPM
   Carlos Buil Aranda, UPM
   Steven Lynden, AIST

Agenda
------

- Review of actions from the last call.
- WS-DAI/WS-DAIR: status of the review, planning.
- Progress with the RDF implementations and interoperability testing plan.

Actions
-------

[MA] Continue to chase up the specification review.

[SL] Produce a test scenario + data for the RDF querying spec
interoperability testing.

[CBA] Comment on the RDF Querying specification based on recent
implementation experience.

[CBA and SL] Keep the group informed about progress with the RDF spec
implementations and interoperability testing via the DAIS-WG mailing
list.

[SL] Send a final-call email to the DAIS-WG list asking for input on
WS-DAI/WS-DAIR before submission (when we have some feedback regarding
the review).

Completed actions
-------

[SL] Send out an initial draft of the RDF querying specification
experimental document.

[MA] Email the specification reviewer once more to see if we can get a
time frame for the review.

--

An email was sent to the specification reviewer but as yet we are
still waiting for a response.

An initial version of the interoperability document for the RDF
querying spec has been uploaded.

A test suite has yet to be defined.. A testing scenario will be
devised based on an RDF version
of the OGSA-DAI little-black-book database using FOAF.

The UPM implementation of the RDF querying spec is going well and is
now working with test data from DBPedia and ADMIRE.

The next call will be arranged sometime in September as group members
have summer holidays coming up.
During this period, active members of the group should send out
progress reports to keep others informed.