[DAIS-WG] RDF Telcon Reminder

Oscar Corcho ocorcho at fi.upm.es
Thu Sep 24 10:02:05 CDT 2009

Yes, I can make it.

Oscar

-----Mensaje original-----
De: dais-wg-bounces at ogf.org [mailto:dais-wg-bounces at ogf.org] En nombre de
Mario Antonioletti
Enviado el: jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009 13:05
Para: Miguel Esteban Gutiérrez
CC: dais-wg at ogf.org
Asunto: Re: [DAIS-WG] RDF Telcon Reminder

Hi,
    Oscar can you make the call? It would be good if we could have UPM
representation at the call. If we can't get any then I suggest we postpone
the call until we are quorate.

My call is that if Oscar can make it that he replies to this thread. No
reply from Oscar by tomorrow 8am GMT+1 means that we postpone the call and
try to reschedule for the following week when we might get representation
from both AIST and UPM.

I would like to try to get this motivational document out to the OGF Editor
as soon as possible. Thanks,

Mario