[DAIS-WG] Public Comment: Interop Document

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Oct 1 01:08:01 CDT 2009

Hi,
    Our experimental document describing the interop process that we
have just undertaken for the WS-DAI and WS-DAIR secs has now entered a
30 day public comment period. It would be really great if folks in
this WG and interested parties - anyone bar the authors - could make
comments especially to confirm/comment on the various experiences
mentioned (but even very short affirmative comments, like, "I read
this and it's good," are valuable). You will find the document at:

http://www.ggf.org/Public_Comment_Docs/Documents/2009-09/gwde-dais-dairinterop-final.pdf

and comment interface at:

http://www.ggf.org/gf/docs/comment.php?id=308

We have until the 29th of October to get comments so please try to
comment before then. Thank you,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |