[DAIS-WG] OGSA-DAI WS-DAIR compliance doc

Mike Jackson michaelj at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed May 27 02:50:59 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

This was the doc we produced outlining the design of OGSA-DAI WS-DAIR
including its conformance to the spec. It's linked off here:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.dais-wg/wiki/IssuesWithTheWSDAIRProposedRecommendation

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewAttachment/projects.dais-wg/wiki/IssuesWithTheWSDAIRProposedRecommendation/OGSA-DAI-WS-DAIR.doc

Cheers,

mike

On Wed, 27 May 2009, Sunil Ahn wrote:

> Dear Mike Jackson,
>
> I have tested interoperabilty between an AMGA client and an OGSA-DAI WSDAIR server.
> Please find the attached, the test result. (I will upload it to the wiki)
> It seems that they are very interoperable.
>
> And can I have a OGSA-DAI WSDIAR Client with document/literal binding ?
> (It seems that the OGSADAI webpage only has a rpc/literal version.)
> I am planning to test interoperabilty between an AMGA server and an OGSA-DAI WSDAIR cleint.
>
> Best Regards,
> Sunil Ahn.

Dr. Michael (Mike) Jackson      Tel: +(44)-0131-650-5141
E-mail: m.jackson at epcc.ed.ac.uk Fax: +(44)-0131-650-6555
EPCC                            OGSA-DAI Project
WWW:  http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk  WWW: http://www.ogsadai.org.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.