[DAIS-WG] Reminder: RDF Call

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed May 20 10:14:00 CDT 2009

Hi,
    Just a quick reminder that we are having an RDF call tomorrow
morning at 8am UK time (GMT+1).

Agenda
------

- Progress, status of:
        - DAIS RDF motivational document
        - query document
        - ontology document
- Planning

Actions
-------

[SL] Get a list of the most recent changes that have been made to the
       RDF query specification by the AIST implementor. Publicise any
       changes that have been made (tracker/mailing list).

[MEG] Get Carlos (ADMIRE developer) to join the DAIS mailing list and
        encourage him to participate in the spec process.

[SL]  Create a set of subdirectories in the SVN repository for
        the RDF ontology and query wsdl/xsd.

[MAA] Move the old ontology document into the old documents folder.

[MEG] Put the WSDL/XSD for the RDF(S) spec on SVN on Grid Forge.

Call details
------------

            Participant access code: 23057332 then #

            Primary dial-in number: 0870 2407821
              or if dialling internationally +44 2078193600
            Or local access alternatives:
              Italy          0269682731
              USA West Coast 4089616553
              USA East Coast 7183541169
              Japan          0335708256
              Spain          912702479
              South Korea    (0)234831059

I suspect that it will not be a very long call. Thanks,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |