[DAIS-WG] DAIS RDF Telcon Notes

Oscar Corcho ocorcho at fi.upm.es
Thu Jul 16 05:41:48 CDT 2009

No, it is not really a question of weaknesses or strengths only, seriously.
It is really a question of trends, IMO. At some point in time they will need
to manage state, or streams of data, and they will realize how difficult it
is to do this with current REST approaches. So no worries from that point of
view, IMO.

Oscar