[DAIS-WG] Next DAIS Interop Call

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jul 16 02:34:16 CDT 2009

Hi,
    We did not set a date for the next DAIS interop call - would people
be ok for Friday 24 July at 8:30 UK time (GMT + 1)? If we would like
Steven present then this would be the best time - alternatively could
do Thursday 23 July but the starting time would have to be 8am or we
would be constrained to a 30 minute call if we start at 8:30. By
default I will assume 8:30 on the 24th of July unless someone has an
objection. Let me know,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |