[DAIS-WG] RDF Specification Motivation Text

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jul 15 07:40:20 CDT 2009

Hi,
    Have had a look now and made some changes but I wanted you (and
others) to see where I had made the changes so I put your text in
word and did it with change tracking on. Have a look and let me know
what you think.

Couple of things:

o who is the motivational document targetting? My call would be the
   RDF community and not DAIS/Grid folks - right?
o I think need to make more of the abstraction layer that is going
   to be provided by the RDF ontology spec (and hopefully
   implementation) ... there is still a battle to be had here as to
   what constitutes access and management but can save that one til
   later when Miguel finds that he has time.

Let me know what you think ...

Mario