[DAIS-WG] namespace mismatch on some elements

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Jul 2 08:13:31 CDT 2009

Hi,

>> I have noticed that you already mentioned similar issue at the following
>> page.
>> https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.dais-wg/wiki/DAIAMGAInterop
>> That is about <Expression> elements.
>>
>> I think it is better to set all the schema in xsd files to have
>> "qualified" ElementFormDefault, in order to have some consistency.
>
> Yes I agree totally. This should be explicity set in all files and
> I think we should recommend should be that the specifications should
> be changed to do this likewise.

Cheers folks - Steve, as I believe that you have the token on the
interop document, could you add this an issue like this at the end
for the suggested changes to the spec. Thanks,

Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |