[DAIS-WG] DAIS Interop Call Notes

Mike Jackson michaelj at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Aug 10 09:44:50 CDT 2009

Hi all (especially Sunil)

With regards the TEST16 failure that I got when using the copy of the test
suite that has the AMGA WSDL/XML Schema embedded in it, the failure is:

Schema Compliance:
Missing operation [GetSQLRowsetFactory] in wsdl definition
when using OGSA-DAI WS-DAIR with the AMGA XML Schema/WSDL
(wsdair_project_amga 0.4.xml) there is an odd behaviour.

Now, if I try to add a new TestCase based on GetSQLRowsetFactory by doing:

-Right click on a TestSuite
-Add Step=>Test Request
-Enter "MyTest"
-Click OK
-Select SQLResponseFactory -> GetSQLRowsetFactory
-Click OK
-Click OK

I get

"Failed to find bindingOperation, please try to refresh Interface
  for request generation to work correctly."

But, if I restart SoapUI, load up wsdair_project_amga 0.4.xml, and try the
above, it adds the new test. And, not only that TEST16 passes also! Even
if I add the new test then delete it, TEST16 will pass.

However, if I restart SoapUI and reload the .xml file then try to run
the tests then TEST16 fails and trying to add the above test case also
fails.

So, starting SoapUI, trying to add this test case and then running the
tests means TEST16 succeeds. But starting SoapUI, running the tests means
TEST16 fails and trying to add this test case fails.

So I'd be inclined to mark this test failure up to SoapUI issues rather
than anything else!

Cheers,

mike