[DAIS-WG] WS-DAIR inter-op testing

Mike Jackson michaelj at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Apr 17 04:51:57 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I have deployed OGSA-DAI WS-DAIR 1.0 services onto Tomcat.

I checked the consequences of changing our WSDL to use document/literal
instead of rpc/literal and our software still built and compiled
successfully. And our internal system tests ran happily against this(*) So
I've also set up a Tomcat with the document/literal versions also.

Both servers have been configured to expose our "littleblackbook"
database. The database also has a few stored procedures that can be
invoked also (useful for testing SQLResponse resources).

Connection info for both servers is at:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.dais-wg/wiki/IssuesWithTheWSDAIRProposedRecommendation

More info, including stored procedures in the database and examples of
the difference between doc/literal and rpc/literal on the wire for the
services is at:

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.dais-wg/wiki/OGSADAIWSDAIRDeploy

Any problems, let me know...

Cheers,

mike

* Beyond a few failures due to simplistic checking of SOAP fragments, via
String matching rather than XML parsing, ahem, but these are not an issue
with the specs or with inter-op.