[DAIS-WG] DAIS-WG at singapore

Mike Jackson michaelj at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 08:14:16 CDT 2008

Hi Jean-Marc,

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Isao KOJIMA wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Jean-Marc PIERSON <pierson at irit.fr> wrote:
>> A question: Is the community aware of any implementation of OGSA-DAI .NET
>> which is completed?

There was a simple implementation of an OGSA-DAI service done in .NET by
EPCC but that was 4 years ago and is now well out of date (that project
has since completed and the developer has since left EPCC).

I believe that the ESSE project were doing something similar based on
an OGSA-DAI-style tool developed in Microsoft .NET

http://esse.wdcb.ru/

Cheers,

mike

> I don't know much about .NET and I forward this mail to OGSA-DAI users
> mailing list.
>
> Regards,
> Isao
>
> Isao Kojima at AIST,Japan.
>
> P.S. How many of DAIS/OGSA-DAI people will come to Japan for Grid/Cluster2008
> in Tsukuba-City next week?   Our AIST is also located at Tsukuba city so that
> we will be very happy to meet any DAIS , OGSA-DAI  and Database people.
>
> In Grid2008, our DQP/WebDB work will be presented at the conference
> and our RDF related work will be also presented at the poster session
>
> Hope to see you in Tsukuba next week.

Dr. Michael (Mike) Jackson      Tel: +(44)-0131-650-5141
E-mail: m.jackson at epcc.ed.ac.uk Fax: +(44)-0131-650-6555
EPCC                            OGSA-DAI Project
WWW:  http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk  WWW: http://www.ogsadai.org.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.