[DAIS-WG] DAIS related activities in SC08 at Austin?

Isao KOJIMA kojima at ni.aist.go.jp
Mon Oct 27 22:35:31 CDT 2008

Dear,

AIST will exhibit our database related activities at coming SC08
conference at Austin, USA.
Our demonstrations will include new OGSA-DQP extensions to support
XML/Web databases
and new WS-DAI implementation for in-discussion RDF(S) access standard.

If anyone of you have a plan to exhitit/demonstrate your research
activities in SC08,please contact us.
 We want to exchange information  in order to promote DAIS-related
activities in SC08.

We will  also have  discussion sessions with several guest speakers.
We are now arranging the schedule
 and please feel free to contact is if you interested to  introduce
your research activities at our booth.

Sincerely
Isao