[DAIS-WG] AIST e-Science/Data Integration activities at SC08

Isao KOJIMA kojima at ni.aist.go.jp
Sat Nov 15 21:53:01 CST 2008

This message may be of interest to people attending next week's
Supercomputing 08 (SC08) conference in Austin, Texas.

In Austin we will have presentations and demonstrations related to our
work at AIST on data integration for e-Science. The AIST exhibit is
located in booth #303 and we will offer software demonstrations
including OGSA-DAI-RDF (which now implements the WS-DAI core
specification), OGSA-WebDB, S-MDS and an extended version of OGSA-DQP.

Additionally we will have presentation sessions with AIST researchers
and invited speakers from other institutions, please check our
presentation schedule which will be posted in booth #303 for more
information.

Details will be shown in http://dbgrid.org/SC2008

Regards,

Isao Kojima
Leader, Service-ware Research Group
Information Technology Research Institute
AIST,Japan
http://www.dbgrid.org/