[DAIS-WG] DAIS Telcon on 27 of March

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Mar 19 03:31:10 CDT 2008

Hi,
    Folks, we aim to have our first telcon since OGF on Thursday 27 of
March at 8am UK time (GMT), 9 am Spain and 5pm Japan. If these times
are inconvenient for you then please let us know and we'll see what we
can do.

Call details:

    Participant access code: 23057332 then #

    Primary dial-in number: 0870 2407821
      or if dialling internationally +44 20 7298 4698
    Or local access alternatives:
      USA West Coast 4089616553
      USA East Coast 7183541169
      Japan          0335708256
      Spain          912702479

If you would be interested to join and want a local access dial in let
me know.

We have a lot to discuss, in no particular order:

  - Rechartering to cover RDF work
  - Provision of SAGA API use cases
  - RDF/RDF(S) progress
  - RDF/RDF(S) paper (though this will be too late for a call)
  - Socializing the RDF/RDF(S) specs
  - DAIX issues arising from OGF22
  - Coordinating DAIS implementations

We can try to do as many of these as possible for the call. If you
would like any other items added we can do so on the day.

Mario