[DAIS-WG] DAIS RDF(S) discussion - Glossary of Terms document

Isao Kojima kojima at ni.aist.go.jp
Fri Jan 25 02:30:00 CST 2008

Dear

We are discussing to define a yet another DAIS realization for RDF(S) data
resources.
The specification called WS-DAI RDF(S) will composed with following 2
specifications.

1) WS-DAI RDF(S) Ontology Access: Handle RDF(S) data resource by ontological
primitives.
2) WS-DAI RDF(S) Querying: Access RDF(S) data resource with SPARQL query
language.

Currently, we are working intensively for "Glossary of Terms" document which
will be used to read both
documents consistently.  We reached the overall agreement on terms and the
latest version is now on the forge.

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc14820?nav=1

We want to finalize this document and please kindly have a look and give any
comments and feedbacks to the list
since we have a plan to submit it to the OGF editor as soon as possible.

We are also working for collecting Use Cases for these specifications which
will be added to our Background and Use Cases document.
If you interested in this activity, please join us with your usecases or
application needs to access RDF databases within the Grid.

Sincerely,

Isao Kojima
AIST