[DAIS-WG] Next DAIS Telcon

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jan 11 06:20:44 CST 2008

Hi,
     Happy New Year to everyone. We will have our next DAIS telcon on
the 16th of January 2008 at 8am GMT, 9am Central European Time, 5pm
Japan (if the current time is not suitable for you please let us know
and we will see if we can find a time that is suitable for all). Dial
in details:

          Participant access code: 23057332 then #

  	Primary dial-in number: 0870 2407821
          or if dialling internationally +44 20 7298 4698
  	Or local access alternatives:
          USA West Coast 4089616553
          USA East Coast 7183541169
          Japan          0335708256
          Spain          912702479

          If you would be interested to join and went a local access
          dial in let me know.

A tentative agenda for this meeting will be:

        o Agenda bashing
        o Progress Report
        o OGF Planning
        o AOB