[DAIS-WG] greeting from Leitao

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Aug 20 01:42:57 CDT 2008

Hi Leitao,
           This is group is still going but has not been very active of
late - I think all the core participants are currently very busy. If
you are going to OGF24 then we will be having a session there - Isao
Kojima from AIST will be leading it. I cannot make it this time round.
If you have any particular interest then let us know. Hopefully we
shall try to pick up after OGF24 again.

mario

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008, Guo Leitao wrote:

> hi everyone,
>
> This is Leitao Guo from China Mobile Research Institute. I'm engaged in the
> research of high performance computing and distributed database. I
> subscribed the mailinglist of DAIS-WG, but didn't receive any email. I don't
> know whether there is something wrong with my subscription, or this group is
> not active any more.
>
> Can anyone tell me the work status of this group? Many thanks!
>
> Leitao
> 2008.8.20

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |