[DAIS-WG] DAIS Telcon 18th April

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 16 09:33:48 CDT 2008

Hi,
    I've not had replies from everyone but I think it is important that
we try to touch base to try and monitor progress so let's have a
telcon this Friday 18th April at 8am UK time, 9am Spanish time and 5pm
Japan time. I do not expect this call to be very long. From the
previous call we had the following actions:

[Mario] Check that Isao has Admin privileges for the DAIS GridForge
         account.
[Isao]  Add the proposed RDF work to the DAIS charter with
         deliverables and notify once this is done.
[Mario] Make some additional modifications and then submit for AD
         approval.
[All]   Come with use case examples for SAGA. Templates sent to the
         mailing list by Andre:

http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/dais-wg/2008-February/000231.html

[Andre] Send out example APIs for files.
[Miguel] Post DAIS spec issues to the list.
[Mario] Collect existing spec issues in one location.
[Mario] Try to coordinate existing DAIS implementations.

Call details:

     Participant access code: 23057332 then #

     Primary dial-in number: 0870 2407821
       or if dialling internationally +44 20 7298 4698
     Or local access alternatives:
       USA West Coast 4089616553
       USA East Coast 7183541169
       Japan          0335708256
       Spain          912702479

If you would be interested to join and want a local access dial in let
me know.

See you then,

Mario