[DAIS-WG] New co-chairs

Pearson Dave dave.pearson at oracle.com
Thu Nov 1 06:09:40 CDT 2007

This is to inform everyone that I have now stood down as co-chair of the
DAIS working group and that two new co-chairs have now been appointed.
They are:

Isao Kojima - Grid Research Center, AIST, Japan
Mario Antonioletti - Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre, Edinburgh
University, UK

When I announced my intention to start down in an email to the group on
12th October I invited people with an interest in taking on the role to
put their names forward. Isao and Mario were the only ones to do so by
31st October, the deadline set for nominations. Therefore it wasn't
necessary to hold a ballot and their appointments were confirmed in DAIS
telcon held today.

I trust everyone involved in the group and in the wider OGF community
will support them in their role and support the current  DAIS activity
to develop  RDF(S) query and ontology specification recommendations.

Finally, I'd like to thank Mario for being an extremely effective and
efficient secretary of the DAIS group over the past 3 years.

Regards

Dave

--

David Pearson | Vice President
Phone: +44 1189246296 | Fax: +44 1189246296 | Mobile: +44 7774 672912

ORACLE Corporation UK Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales |
Company Reg. No. 1782505 | Reg. office: Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley
Park, Reading RG6 1RA