[DAIS-WG] RDF strawman specifications for review

Pearson Dave dave.pearson at oracle.com
Tue Jan 9 05:02:24 CST 2007

Two strawman RDF specifications are now available for review and I would
like to thank the authors for all their efforts in producing them. The
documents have been posted in GridForge in the current documents
sub-folder of the DAIS-WG project. The links are:

WS-DAI-RDF(S) Querying
<http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.dais-wg/docman.root.current_documents/doc14074>
- WS-DAI RDF(S) Realization for SPARQL Query Language.  Isao Kojima &
Said Mirza

WS-DAI-RDF(S) Ontology
<http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.dais-wg/docman.root.current_documents/doc14083>
-  WS-DAI RDF(S) Realization for accessing RDF(S) data resources by
means of ontological primitives. Miguel Estaban Gutierrez

In order to gauge the level of interest in RDF realizations it is
important that these documents are read by a wide audience. Therefore I
encourage everyone who receives this email to forward it to any
colleagues who have an interest in RDF and semantic technologies.

Feedback on the specifications is best given in GridForge. In addition
they will be discussed in a DAIS-WG telcon next week. The details of the
call are as follows: