[DAIS-WG] DAIS Telcon 19th february

Miguel Esteban Gutiérrez mesteban at fi.upm.es
Mon Feb 19 01:04:47 CST 2007

Pearson Dave escribió:
> The details for the next DAIS telcon are as follows:
>
> *Topics:*     Progress on RDF strawman specifications
>                  Feedback, Scenarios and recruiting additional
> participants
Dear all,

Due to work issues, right now I will not be able to join the
teleconference today. Anyhow
I comment below the topics that will be discussed in the telecon.

1. Progress on RDF strawman specifications:

The WSDL+XSD have been finished and included in the strawman document. Up to
now no more advance has been done in the spec.

2. Feedback:

No one as yet provided any feedback for any of the strawmans.

3. Scenarios:

We haven't yet come up with the scenarios, and we will not be able to
produce them
until we end up with the deliverables and software for the project
OntoGrid. Everything
should be ready by the end of february, but it will be delayed a little bit.

4. Recruiting additional participants:

Last week I participated in a tutorial in Manchester (OntoGrid Semantic
Grid Tutorial)
and presented a little bit WS-DAIOnt-RDF(S) and talked about the
initiative in the
DAIS WG. Some people seemed interested, but I don't know if they will
finally join
and collaborate.

I hope these comments are helpful.

Kind regards,