[DAIS-WG] Minutes from the OGF19 DAIS Session.

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Feb 1 10:22:57 CST 2007

Notes from DAIS session 31/01/2007
==================================

Notes: Neil Chue Hong
Slides presented available from:

        http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/?id=547

12 people attended

Mario Antonioletti presented: Status Update slides

Dave Pearson, the DAIS WG chair,  apologises for his absence but he
was unable to travel.

An object based DAI-O realisation led by Thomas Soddemann has stalled
since GGF14.

Mario put up a slide showing the status of implementations and
interoperability testing.

Q: Is the test suite developed by the UoM targeted at
    interoperability testing? Or another sort of testing?