[DAIS-WG] DAIS Telcon - 5/12/07

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Dec 3 07:37:30 CST 2007

Hi,
    We will have our next DAIS telcon on the 5 December 2007 at 8am
GMT, 9am Central European Time, 5pm Japan (if the current time is
not suitable for you please let us know and we will see if we can find
a time that is suitable for all). Dial in details:

         Participant access code: 23057332 then #

 	Primary dial-in number: 0870 2407821
         or if dialling internationally +44 20 7298 4698
 	Or local access alternatives:
         USA West Coast 4089616553
         USA East Coast 7183541169
         Japan          0335708256
         Spain          912702479

         If you would be interested to join and went a local access
         dial in let me know.

A tentative agenda for this meeting will be:

       o Agenda bashing
       o Progress on the specs
       o Planning
       o AOB