[DAIS-WG] Stepping Down as Co-Chair

Ny Haingo Andrianarisoa ny-haingo.andrianarisoa at insa-lyon.fr
Fri Oct 6 13:46:24 CDT 2006

Dear Norman Paton,

I thank you for your proposal about an interoperability testing activity.

Our first step projet aims to supply some data access tools and services
on grids based on DAIS specs and WSRF.NET implementation. As soon as we
reach an enough stable state for our development, we will highly
consider your proposal and contact you back.

I will also take a deeper look into the multiple web services interfaces
  design you mentioned about the OGSA-DAI project. I am absolutely
convinced you are right about the interest of such an adoption. Time
missed till now for such a various and efficient approach; we will
attempt to solve it.

Thanks again for your advices.

With regards,
Ny Haingo.