[DAIS-WG] Stepping Down as Co-Chair

Ny Haingo Andrianarisoa ny-haingo.andrianarisoa at insa-lyon.fr
Fri Oct 6 13:45:38 CDT 2006

Dear Mr Foster,

I thank you for your clarification about the "convergence roadmap" and
for your very interesting report available on your mentioned blog about
the WS-RT specification advance.

As we oriented to a .NET-based WSRF implementation, we expected to
validate the connection with grids based on other frameworks (as GT4) in
a "second" step. We acknowledge that interoperability is essential -as
many people mentioned- for a durable efficiency and useability.

We will look at WS-RT specification if (when) this latter plays a bigger
role. For the moment, I believe that we will go on improving our tools
for database access on a grid because DAIS combined with WSRF seems to
our eyes to be a modular solution for an easier evolution (according to
our perspective).

Best regards,
Ny Haingo.