[DAIS-WG] Stepping Down as Co-Chair

Ny Haingo Andrianarisoa ny-haingo.andrianarisoa at insa-lyon.fr
Fri Oct 6 13:44:24 CDT 2006

Dear Malcolm Atkinson,

I thank you first for your opinion about the WSRF future. It reinforces
us in going on and achieving our current DAIS-based project.

We have been informed about your OGSA-DAI outstanding project
(publications and implementations). To my knowledge, your system has
been retained and used by many of my former colleagues as a basis for
their datawarehouse-over-grid project implementation.

Due to my company's strategy tightly bound to .NET technologies, we have
adopted a .NET-based solution, that is the WSRF.NET framework from the
Grid Computing Group of the University of Virginia (succeeding to their
OGSI.NET implementation).

One of our aims is to build some tools based on WS-DAI implementation
(relational realization) as a means for a datagrid mediation
application. We currently enter the final debugging phase for our "first
step" implementation; it is a question of weeks -or about one month at
more- before we publish for the community.

I will probably contact you when our development work reaches a stable
state.

With regards,
Ny Haingo.