[DAIS-WG] DAIS session at OGF19 and telcon to discuss RDF strawman

Dave Pearson dave.pearson at oracle.com
Thu Nov 23 07:21:26 CST 2006

All,

Based on the feedback I've received I don't believe there's any need to
extend the DAIS session at OGF19 to 90 minutes.

It's been previously agreed to hold a DAIS telcon to discuss progress on
the RDF strawman specifications and next steps sometime in December.
I'll be  travelling in the first week so my preference is for the 12th
or 13th December.  Agreeing a time for the call which suits everyone is
going to be difficult given there will be attendance from Japan and
probably from the US. However, I'm suggesting a call between 11am and
2pm GMT as the best compromise.

Please reply to the list with alternatives dates and times if those I've
proposed are a problem for you.

Thanks

Dave

Dave Pearson