[DAIS-WG] OGF 19 DAIS session

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 20 05:31:03 CST 2006

Hi,
     Dave Pearson has been trying to post the following message to the
DAIS mailing list for the last two days so I'm forwarding it on his
behalf while he tries to resolve the mailing list problem,

Mario

+---

This is to let everyone know that I've requested a 45 minute session
entitled 'Update to the community' for OGF19. The intention for this
session, if there is sufficient interest for it to go ahead, is to
provide an update of progress on implementations and interoperability
testing, and on the development of strawman RDF specifications.

There's an opportunity to revise the session topics if required.

Dave

Dave Pearson
Vice President Architecture
Global Technology Business Unit