[DAIS-WG] Invitation to SC06 AIST booth #325

Isao KOJIMA kojima at ni.aist.go.jp
Sat Nov 11 19:07:54 CST 2006

Hi,

SC06 in Tampa is quickly approaching!

We would like to invite you to visit Database Grid Team corner at
AIST booth (#325) on the Conference Exhibit Floor of Tampa's Convention
Center. We hope that we can discuss our current research progress and
accomplishments.

Live Demonstrations:
* OGSA-WebDB - Web database access and integration tool for the Grid
* OGSA-DAI-RDF - Service-based Grid Middleware for RDF databases
* S-MDS - Semantic Grid Information Service
* SPARQL-based Web Service Matchmaker

In addition, we also have two joint presentation of AIST Database Grid
team researchers and guest distinguished speakers discussing current
specialized topics of Grid Database research. Please visit the booth
on the dates and times listed below.

Nov. 14 (TUE)  at 5:00 PM
Session name: Advances in Grid Databases - Session 1
Title: OGSA-DAI and the Semantic Grid/SOA applications

Guest Speaker: Malcolm Atkinson (UK e-Science)

Nov. 16 (THU)  at 1:00 PM
Session name: Advances in Grid Databases - Session 2
Title: OGSA-DAI related projects - GridMiner,OGSA-WebDB and OGSA-DAI-RDF

Guest Speaker: Peter Brezany (Univ. of Vienna)

For other presentations at our booth see:
http://www.gtrc.aist.go.jp/event/gtrc/SC06.html

We are looking forward to seeing you in Tampa and hope that you enjoy
the conference!

Isao Kojima
Leader, Data Grid Team
Grid Technology Research Center