[dais-wg] DAIS for RDF/Ontology Activity & F2F in Edinburgh

Isao Kojima kojima at ni.aist.go.jp
Mon May 15 05:10:46 CDT 2006

Dear,

Followed by the discussion of GGF16 DAIS RDF BOF and the GGF17 DAIS-WG
session, we now start the DAIS -WG activity for RDF/Ontology
specification.
Current our scope is to set the WS-DAI specification which supports,

A) RDF(S) Ontology Interface
B) SPARQL Query Interface

Detailed info and slides will be on the ggf site and initial plan
which is made by OntoGrid project and AIST is,

http://www.dbgrid.org/ggf17b.pdf

Please join this activity on DAIS-WG ML if you have the interest in this topic.

Also, we will  have a first F2F meeting in June as a part of the
Uk-e-Science center RDF/Ontology seminar/workshop at Edinburgh.

http://www.nesc.ac.uk/esi/events/683/

As  shown in the program, a breakout session for DAIS RDF F2F  will be
on Friday. Please come and join the workshop.

Sincerely,

Isao Kojima
Leader
Data Grid Team