[dais-wg] Request for Comments and Volunteers.

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Jan 11 12:55:11 CST 2006

Hi,
    Please find enclosed an updated (but not yet finished) version of a
Data Access setion that is being prepared as a contribution to the OGSA
Data Archtecture document. The document is still a bit rough so my
apologies for that. I would like people who might want to help write
this section (and contribute to the OGSA Data document in general).
In particular:

   - I need someone to put some proper content in the ByteIO section.
   - Folks to review and put forward their requirements/comments.
   - DAIS folks to read the DAIS part and make sure it makes sense.

This is a work in progress. Thanks in advance for any input you may have
or any bits that you may wish to contribute.

 			Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |