[dais-wg] OGSA-DAI RDF Activities Preliminary Release.

Isao Kojima kojima at ni.aist.go.jp
Wed Aug 2 03:41:31 CDT 2006

Dear

We are developing OGSA-DAI RDF handling activities and we want some users
  who can use or evaluate our software. Our RDF handling activities
supports SPARQL query language and basic ontology APIs. Supported
platform is Jena and Sesame.

1) For those who just want to use the software, we  set up the demo server
environment(OGSA-DAI 2.1) also with some example perform documents.
  If you already have OGSA-DAI,  you can use our server with these perform
documents.

For mover details, please visit http://www.dbgrid.org/ -> OGSA-DAI-RDF

2) Our software, V0.2 is also available, however, this software is
premature version
and we are now completely re-designing to synchronize  with the coming
discussion
of GGF WS-DAI for RDF(S) specification.

If you can evaluate our alpha software, please download the package
and give us some
feedback to enhance the next version of the software and the coming
specification of WS-DAI for RDF(S) query interface.

For DAIS for RDF activities, we will soon make an announce to invite
to join this activity.
Also, we have upgraded our OGSA-WebDB software which will be announced later.

Sincerely,

Data Grid Team
Grid Technology Research Center
AIST