[dais-wg] DAIS specification for RDF databases?

Isao Kojima kojima at ni.aist.go.jp
Mon Nov 28 19:43:23 CST 2005

Dear DAIS members.

We are proposing to discuss the DAIS specifications for RDF databases.

RDF(Resource Description Framework) is widely used in many semantic
web applications and several RDF database systems like Jena or Sesame
are becoming popular.

Our AIST has RDF related database projects based on OGSA-DAI middleware
and we strongly feel the need for DAIS specs for RDF databases.

Standard query language  for RDF,  SPARQL  is in discussion at W3C
and  it should be cope with our future WS-DAIs.

We are planning to propose a Bof or a DAIS-Session at next GGF in Athens.

If anyone is interested in this topic, please reply to me(or this ml)

Sincerely,

Isao Kojima
Leader
Data Grid Team