[dais-wg] OGSA Basic Profile

Dave Berry daveb at nesc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 09:56:53 CST 2005

Dear all,

I asked Dave Snelling when would be a good time for DAIS people to
review the OGSA Basic Profile.  He pointed out that it the current draft
is on GridForge now and I think he would appreciate DAIS input sooner
rather than later.  Having said that, the current draft is being revised
in the light of comments made at last week's OGSA WG telcon.  It is
scheduled for discussion again this Wednesday, so  I would expect to see
the new version on GridForge on Thursday.

URLs:

The document:
https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewProperties.php?group_id=42&docum
ent_content_id=3295&category_id=0

Tracker items:
https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/index.php?func=browse&group_id=42&at
id=780

Last week's minutes:
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/ogsa-wg/document/minutes-20050119/e
n/1

Best wishes,

Dave Berry
Research Manager, National e-Science Centre
15 South College St., Edinburgh
Tel: +44 131 6514039