[dais-wg] Specification Preparation for GGF13

Simon Laws simon_laws at uk.ibm.com
Sun Jan 23 08:50:24 CST 2005

Norman

My availability is...

Tue Jan 25th  - Possible, I may be called away
Thu Feb 3rd   - Yes
Fri Feb 4th   - No
Thu Feb 10th  - Yes
Fri Feb 11th  - Possible, There is something I can move
Thu Feb 17th  - Overlaps with DAI Architecture discussion but we could
drop out

Regards

Simon

Simon Laws
IBM Hursley - Emerging Technology Services
Mail Point 137, Hursley Park, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 2JN
Tel: Internal 248708  External +44 (0)1962 818708
Email: simon_laws at uk.ibm.com

Norman Paton <norm at cs.man.ac.uk>
Sent by: owner-dais-wg at ggf.org
19/01/2005 13:22

dais-wg at ggf.org
cc

Subject
[dais-wg] Specification Preparation for GGF13

Work on the DAIS Specifications has been somewhat stalled in recent
months, while progress is made with the WSRF specifications in Oasis.
However, in the hope that stable specifications can give rise to
consensus on mappings, we will seek to resolve some open issues and
generally improve the quality of the specifications in time for GGF13,
in the hope that they can be submitted as Proposed Recommendations in
due course.

The hands-on work on the specifications tends to be done by a small
team, which has slowly evolved over the lifetime of the working group.
The work of this team is fairly public, bring reflected in draft
documents and issues on GridForge.  If you would be interested in
participating in this team in the run-up to GGF13 and beyond, please let
me know, in particular letting me know your availabilities at the
following times for calls:

Time: 4pm GMT
          5pm CET
          8am PST