[dais-wg] DAIS Documents for GGF13.

Mario Antonioletti mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 04:27:37 CST 2005

Hi,
   I have updated the documents that we submitted to GGF13 on the Grid
Forge site, see:

http://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=49&category_id=517

	o Grid_Data_Service_Specification for WS-DAI (the core spec)
	o Relational_Realisation for WS-DAIR (the relational spec)
	o XML_Realisation for WS-DAIX (the XML realisation)

If you  have time we would welcome any feedback that you might be able
to provide on the documents. We may be able to do a refresh before
GGF13. If we do, we will notify you. Looking forward to comments.
Thanks in advance,

			Mario

|Mario Antonioletti:EPCC,JCMB,The King's Buildings,Edinburgh EH9 3JZ.   |
|Tel:0131 650 5141|mario at epcc.ed.ac.uk|http://www.epcc.ed.ac.uk/~mario/ |