Tue Mar 26 18:36:44 PDT 2024

traffick boss 8s insuperprison for (being a narcissist in somebody else’s
brain (mistake?))

he is studying thinking about other people.

traffick boss. “hmm … i wonder ehat other people are doing”

how about a frog!

a happy frog hops down a path in the woods when suddenly it stumbles on an
iron or steel object with a handle

traffick boss starts shaking and quivering heavily
traffick boss (ringing hands): “i can’t do this! i can’t do this! how do
people think about other people ever at all?”

frightened(mistake) fristrated workers are helping traffick boss do this

frustrated worker: “you did great, traffick boss! that bit focusing on a
frog was awesome!”
frustrated worker: “here, have some icecream”

traffick boss: “finally!”

traffick boss eats icecream

frustrated worker: “try doing a little more, and we’ll give you more
icecream!”

traffick boss smiles at the thought of icecream

the frog was surpised at the heavy metal object with a handle, and tiptoed
around it gently, looking

traffick boss wants more icecream now

frustrate(d worker gives icecream to traffick boss)

(we hav (reasons to focus on traffick boss(maybe? unsure how stro