Tue Mar 12 16:56:06 PDT 2024

notes “becoming yourself”, miller

>> 1724 the section by jean riseman starting on page 128 is needed and worth
rereading.
let’s plan to reread this section?
1724 1726

> - “it just takes patience” :) (“you are not doing anything wrong [if you
are trying to do it repeatedly]”)
- if you are not a strong front person, you can expose the material to an
internal leader (or leader group) and put them in charge (i think repeating
this regularly would help me) (but what material do we start with? maybe
“introducing your insiders?” hmm :) maybe summary material if stumbled on?
) (possible mistake)
1734
- it can be helpful to pretend things that are or seem false, like that you
are multiple or were abused or that an image is a memory, and explore a
little
1736
- inside says being triggered by the book is an accidental response to
something programmed :)
1738
- it’s response to “mind control” category, (and approaching and focusing
on the task differently could help a lot, karl calls dissociation-shape).
- negotiate with bosses possibly easiest for change program expression.
(can be amenable, keep charge of interaction. ((possible mistake or two
1745
- if you have helpful that triggers that only respond when from outside,
you can ask a therapist to perform these during sessions (but it is best if
this is done so as to be clear there is not a traumatic situation going on
and the impacted parts are cooperative rather than coerced; this is why
internal influence is preferable)
1747 1750
- the songs, story phrases(mistake?), or other things that activate or
deactivate are called “program codes”.
1752
(what is the difference between a “program code” and a “trigger”? it sounds
like maybe these are the same, i’m not sure, but the phrase “program code”
might be used regarding specific intentional mind control, whereas the
phrase “trigger” might be used regarding response to anything related to
past trauma. i think we have some “triggers” internally that might have
been “program codes” in the past, maybe not, unsure (thinking amnesia or ((
(((( we need word for our thing.
(((((( we have neural program codes :). secret. but internal feeling.
arrrrrrgh!!!!! oops :(
1755 1755