Elon Musk Is Right About OpenAI But for the Wrong Reasons

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 12 03:30:54 PDT 2024

Since assertions without evidence - like most of Gunnar s vile spam - may be dismissed without examination I say he is wrong on this for the wrong reasons.

Just as he was on strong AI in general and he was wrong on US politics and dead wrong on the physical colonization of wilderness planets.

He can't even be trusted anywhere near the moon!
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
Three strikes and your out mister Musky MORON

Now fuck off and die before we hunt you down and put you down.
Lie flat. Be water. Drop dead!

The future doesn't need you.