Morning Spam

Fri Mar 8 10:17:31 PST 2024

painting
traffick boss and dictator of dictatortopia are bent over in a chilly
environment with their skulls opened. mysterious tiny robots and nanites
and drones have their brains removed from their skulls and in small pieces
hovering over their heads, amidst a harsh wind blowing from their feet to
their heads.
their eyes are wide and are aimed at a large sign with text in front of
them: “we are sorry if we are disrespecting you. we are still trying to
understand what normal behavior is and how to perform it after what we have
gone through.”