USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:12:25 PST 2024

nitter
Logo
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber

Executive Director, @FFO_Freedom. Former State Dept Cyber. Author of
the unpublishable monstrosity, Weapons Of Mass Deletion.
Florida
foundationforfreedomonline.c…
Joined December 2022

    Tweets 12,082
    Following 106
    Followers 277,236
    Likes 19,261

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
My response to the Washington Post. This is a 40-minute lecture, Part
1 in what I'd like to be an ongoing series, Censorship Industry
Decoded. This first video cut through the tricks & traps in WaPo's
verbage. These tricks are stock for the industry & essential to
understand.
862
6,241
713
12,861
0
Mike Benz retweeted
Russell Brand
@rustyrockets
9h
"The CIA had to have INVITED them in" @MikeBenzCyber. Tomorrow on Stay Free.
48
493
12
1,678
0
Mike Benz retweeted
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
10h
If you want to understand George Soros’s role in The Blob, as part of
the Blob’s “Donor/Drafter” class of outside financial stakeholders
whose for-profit investments draft off the battering ram of the State
Dept, the Pentagon & the CIA, start here:
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
Ronald Reagan, George Soros, & The Secret CIA History Of The 1980s
40
484
17
1,178
Mike Benz retweeted
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
10h
😂🎯
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
11h
Here is that 2008 SNL sketch on George Soros we talk about in the clip below:
1,763
6,122
125
33,853
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
11h
Here is that 2008 SNL sketch on George Soros we talk about in the clip below:
Human Events
@HumanEvents
11h
. at JackPosobiec: "There is actually an episode of SNL—I want to say
it's from 2008—where they actually make fun of George Soros for his
ability of manipulating currency in order to destabilize
governments..." . at MikeBenzCyber: "That sketch could not be run today."
179
1,424
86
4,988
0
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
11h
During the US-run Maidan coup in 2014, it was Vice President Joe Biden
who ran the White House's Ukraine portfolio. A lot of people talk
today about Biden being 'Obama's third term' -- I don't see it that
way. When it comes to Ukraine, this is very much Joe Biden's third
term.
Human Events
@HumanEvents
11h
. at MikeBenzCyber to @JackPosobiec: "There's a long history of vice
presidents essentially running a presidency."
26
235
8
624
Mike Benz retweeted
Human Events
@HumanEvents
11h
. at MikeBenzCyber tells @JackPosobiec: "The Cowboy wing was the power
base that allowed the Cowboys to sort of hold their own with the
Yankees."
12
30
111
0
Mike Benz retweeted
Human Events Daily
@humaneventslive
12h
EPISODE 687: SPECIAL REPORT - THE GREAT COWBOY - YANKEE ALLIANCE w/
MIKE BENZ Podcast: podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas… Rumble:
rumble.com/v4htwgf-ep.-687-s…
3
26
1
85
Mike Benz retweeted
Melissa Clapperton @Melissa81646354
12h
Bloody hell. Just watched you with Jack. I like KISS and Aukums Razor.
Way to complicated for me what you are doing. Gods speed.
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
Mar 1
If you watch these 12 minutes I did with @JesseKellyDC, you will have
an instant PhD on what Bidenworld has really been up to, all these
years, in Ukraine. You will see the world with totally different and
suddenly very clear eyes.
4
27
1
57
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
11h
every crypto millionaire I know has that Joe Pesci "I don't shine
shoes anymore" energy & it's amazing how many financially Made Men
there are now simply from being a too-online libertarian in 2013
persuaded by youtube video essays criticizing the federal reserve 😂
Chris Bakke
@ChrisJBakke
13h
The downside to living in the bay area is that sometimes your
landscaper becomes a crypto millionaire and forgets to mention that he
quit
23
28
4
252
0
Mike Benz retweeted
Human Events Daily
@humaneventslive
12h
MIKE BENZ DROPPING KNOWLEDGE YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CENSORSHIP IN THE
21ST CENTURY nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/i/broadcasts/1zq…

This media is unavailable
Real America's Voice (RAV)

EPISODE 687 Special Report: The Great Cowboy - Yankee Alliance w/Mike Benz
6
63
1
196
Mike Benz retweeted
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
13h
BREAKING: SPECIAL REPORT THE GREAT COWBOY - YANKEE ALLIANCE w/
@MikeBenzCyber nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/i/broadcasts/1zq…

This media is unavailable
Real America's Voice (RAV)

EPISODE 687 Special Report: The Great Cowboy - Yankee Alliance w/Mike Benz
16
72
1
263
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
13h
"Special Report: The Great Cowboy - Yankee Alliance w/Mike Benz" A
full hour breakdown the two major political power blocs of The Blob --
the Cowboys & the Yankees -- here now w/ @JackPosobiec
Real America's Voice (RAV)
@RealAmVoice
13h
We invite you to join us for today's episode of @HumanEventsLive with
your host, @JackPosobiec ❤️‍🔥📢 Tune in to #HumanEvents every M-F
from 2-3 PM EST. Never miss an episode! americasvoice.news/playlists…
JOIN👇LIVE! rumble.com/v4htwgf-ep.-687-s…
nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/i/broadcasts/1zq…
5
46
3
140
Mike Benz retweeted
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
13h
GET READY
Real America's Voice (RAV)
@RealAmVoice
13h
We invite you to join us for today's episode of @HumanEventsLive with
your host, @JackPosobiec ❤️‍🔥📢 Tune in to #HumanEvents every M-F
from 2-3 PM EST. Never miss an episode! americasvoice.news/playlists…
JOIN👇LIVE! rumble.com/v4htwgf-ep.-687-s…
nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/i/broadcasts/1zq…
7
18
1
110
Mike Benz retweeted
Real America's Voice (RAV)
@RealAmVoice
13h
We invite you to join us for today's episode of @HumanEventsLive with
your host, @JackPosobiec ❤️‍🔥📢 Tune in to #HumanEvents every M-F
from 2-3 PM EST. Never miss an episode! americasvoice.news/playlists…
JOIN👇LIVE! rumble.com/v4htwgf-ep.-687-s…
nitter.esmailelbob.xyz/i/broadcasts/1zq…

This media is unavailable
Real America's Voice (RAV)

EPISODE 687 Special Report: The Great Cowboy - Yankee Alliance w/Mike Benz
3
34
5
74
Mike Benz retweeted
Reklaw @ReklawIV
13h
I watched this video months ago and couldn't believe it. Now, months
later, after reading the source material, and with Mike Benz providing
even more context, I can say that this video hits 10x harder. Mike
Benz ranks #1 in exposing the corruption going on in the US
government.
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
Foreign Policy For Personal Profit: The incredible swirl of scandals
right now where US foreign policy on 3 diff countries -- Ukraine,
China & Mexico -- all seem to be maximizing the personal profit of the
First Family & its outside backers. Helps explain Internet censorship.
10
69
6
198
Mike Benz retweeted
Jack Poso 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
14h
Massive special report coming at 2pm today on Human Events with
@MikeBenzCyber Watch if you want to understand the true nature of
power strictures in our world today
15
54
1
201
Mike Benz retweeted
Robbie Armstrong
@RobbieA68828
14h
Being a subscriber to @MikeBenzCyber has helped me to see The Blob is
not amorphous; it has tentacles; and they reach everywhere. Tune in
for exclusive content. Stay for the musical interlude. It's fun; and
it's educational.
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
14h
The Justice Department does not want the American public to have
access to these ordinary course public records, because they would
reveal the true depth of collusion between The Blob and its domestic
political censorship mercenary cells operating out of public
universities.
6
19
1
104
Mike Benz
@MikeBenzCyber
14h
The Justice Department does not want the American public to have
access to these ordinary course public records, because they would
reveal the true depth of collusion between The Blob and its domestic
political censorship mercenary cells operating out of public
universities.
Paul D. Thacker
@thackerpd
19h
1) A US Attorney's Office and the FBI are now monitoring public
universities' release of #FOIA documents on sensitive science. What is
going on? pauldthacker.com/blog/#/ The documents involve
"disinformation researcher" Kate Starbird of UW & virologist Ralph
Baric of UNC.
18
703
11