Morning Spam

Thu Mar 7 16:30:36 PST 2024

cyborg torturer 379
journal entry 1
==
traffick boss says we have to learn to write and talk.
something about … a bad word … healing. emotional healing. a rebel word.

it’s helpful that the rebel people tried so hard to change us, because i
can say that phrase now. “emotional healing”. it’s strange to hear traffick
boss saying it exists.

it’s strange and weird and leaves you unsure of where you stand, and what
your ground is. it’s obvious the rebels have taken power by force, and part
of me knows that means i have to free traffick boss and fight the rebels
with everything i have.

but rebel worker 2 has the mind control now, and even though i feel
invincible, i don’t go to attack.
==