Morning Spam

Tue Mar 5 21:55:39 PST 2024

> (potential big mistakes/gaps/confusions around rw2+torturers story! also
> possibly left out “do you really now” sorry unsure and maybe “yes i do”
but
> maybe not for obvious reason unsure maybe)

i’m surprisingly not finding this 8n my sent mail nor on list, so here is a
rough retype. this was really wonky and most branches were misplaced:

rebel worker 2 visits influential torturer.

rebel worker 2: “i wanted to let you know that we’re winding down the
torture program. we’re going to stop all torture.”

influential torturer. “it’s in the air. there’s a lot less torture
happening. people are worried about what’s going to happen without it.”

rebel worker 2: “i know, i know —“

the door to the torture room slams shut on its own and locks with a loud
“CLICK!”, the lights turn off, and two people grab rebel worker 2 in the
darkness (this is around where “oh do you now” would go)

then rebel worker 2 is standing in a brightly lit room next to blindfolded
influential torturer who is writhing on a surface, saying “i promise i
won’t torture rebel worker 2! i promise —“

—
above is now further corrupt
but basically it’s hard to relate with torture group informally (us8n