UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 23:32:58 PST 2024

> Miami Mall Aliens
> Jellyfish UFO

https://www.instagram.com/donodepartedahistoria/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbxREMsXJCg Varghina Body
via Edson Boaventura and Rony Vernet

https://twitter.com/i/status/1746932461274038680
David Grusch: Lockheed Martin has pieces of UFO craft — I provided
facility address to ICIG

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1729654845806727548
Ep. 42 For more than 80 years, the US government has hidden the
existence of UFOs. The question is why. The answer is ominous.

https://twitter.com/mikecolangelo/status/1730292205422612929
UAP Transparency; House Oversight VOWS To Tell American People The
Truth On UFO's Here is the entire UFO press conference from today, in
case you missed it. Yes, this is reality now.

https://twitter.com/realityseaker/status/1735370963716288529
U.S. Navy Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet speaks out unequivocally: "It's
time. We are in contact with Non-Human Intelligence!"

https://twitter.com/vishnu6160/status/1704108010178535846
Zuni Elder shares ancient knowledge of ETs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBLmWhx1K0
Donna Hare, former NASA employee: “We have many high-resolution photos
of UFOs or alien spacecraft and I can testify before Congress.”

https://twitter.com/antigravity137/status/1736868528383209725
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH7lVYlK6ZI
A scientist at Los Alamos National Laboratory, New Mexico has
disclosed secret Dulce Federal Laboratory within Archuleta Mesa north
of Los Alamos. LANL where scientists work with ETs on special
projects. Alien bodies at TA-33.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePuSxVoPAbw Ray Bowyer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAtXz3MXdKs Ray Bowyer
https://postimg.cc/k67xMdKG

https://www.liberationtimes.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyfL_mqyjU4

https://drboylan.com/grantour2.html
https://twitter.com/RBoylanphd/status/1729263965094691252
Richard BoylanPhD @RBoylanphd 27 Nov 2023
Replying to @ChrisUKSharp
The hour is upon LM to get ahead of collapsing secrecy around
Lockheed's possession of a stolen Procyon-B star spacecraft, (hidden
at L-M Advanced Technology Programs underground facility at 17452
Wheeler Road, Helendale, CA 92342.) [Skunk Works Saucer Works photo
attached.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html

People are being asked to officially record their unexplainable
sightings in a new Wikipedia for UFOs which will be launched later
this year. The Disclosure Project Intelligence Archive says the wiki
site will be open to editing by anyone who has presumed UFO
information to add. This could add weight to what Congressman Tim
Burchett says on the TMZ documentary, UFO Revolution. Although he is
in Congress, he doesn't trust the US government. He goes on to allege
that the Pentagon is central to the cover-up. The senior Republican US
congressman also says that he has been tipped off that his life may be
in danger because he has "kicked a hornet's nest"!

Bill Hamilton's 'Cosmic Top Secret' book.