Fwd: [spam][crazy][fiction][random] Non-Canon MCBoss Spinoffs

Sun Jan 14 14:19:21 PST 2024

Found a bunch of undelivereds. 1/24

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 4:58 PM
Subject: Re: [spam][crazy][fiction][random] Non-Canon MCBoss Spinoffs
To: mailbombbin <mailbombbin at gmail.com>

SPAM THE MAILING LIST WITH TRAFFICK BOSS !!!

traffick boss gets on a highspeed email, carrying a [trident?
he grips it as it flies through the [internet
winds wipping by [his sea-hair?
1654
let's say this could be email 5/24

1654
spampampam
brgl brgl brgl aaa

there is a [contradiction [in sending on-topic emails
[we hand-type them instead of using a bot, which means we aren't writing code
cypherpunks write code :S so it's not as on-topic as-could-be
1655
[maybe we could make a robo-cypherpunk that writes code ? unsure
note: [disputed !!!.]
[recent [disputed-expressing
{we want the two daydreams personal. :)
[we-have-tried-many-daydreams-public-and-want-to-try-personal :)]
[oops even saying _that_ was [really-really] different :S :( [but it's
still sometihng to try ! :)/:D
]
1656

you are in a digi---
1656

in los vegas there is a pyramid now :S [it burns a _ton_ of
electricity sending a giant beam of light into the air so it looks
like it is communing with aliens and can be seen a mile away [this is
true, i just went thru las vegas and saw it, it's used in tourist
material now
[looks like it's been there since 2011 ! I just hadn't noticed it when
i tranced myself to defcon once. here is article:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxor_Las_Vegas#Luxor_Sky_Beam . [1658]
  I'm using Inbox When Ready to protect my focus.