Morning Spam

Sun Jan 7 16:50:10 PST 2024

On Sun, Jan 7, 2024 at 19:38 Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim &
Survivor of Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> we had some uncertainty/requests regarding what to do with traffick boss
> expressions now that he is in superprison. like, of he is wandering around
> the large world delusional, but it’s in-world, it is now ending up in
> non-canon. is this right? i am trying to send one to non-canon now (because
> he is in superprison)
> the traffick-boss-is-delusional ones are written by analogy to our own
> experiences (like all) so it’s hard to recast
> man! now i lost it with the pressure

it’s likely because part of the formula/character-description is that
traffick boss always gets out of prison, and the prison is one he doesn’t
get out of.
thoughts:
- nothing is always
- we only need a prison because he’s turned into his business ai and it’s
hard to relate with him to influence him
- i think the purpose of the prison is to squash him so other things can be
in charge
might not be remembering right